- High speed and high performance micro-controller
- High reliability with longer operational life
- Prioritize Solar Power over Grid Power
- Increase the battery lifetime
- Automatic/ Manual operation through a switch
- Inbuilt protection to avoid battery undercharge and over-charge.
- Very Low Consumption in Idle State
- Electronic protection
High speed and high performance micro-controller High speed microcontroller increases the performance of the system. UTL`s Solar Management Unit (SMU) is embed with a high speed micro controller which provide ability to perform its task more reliably and efficiently. [Top]High reliability with longer operational life UTL`s Solar Management Unit (SMU) is highly reliable and it has longer operational life. It can be operated in extreme environment conditions. It can be operated at temperature range that lies in 0°C to 60°C. [Top]Prioritize Solar Power over Grid Power SMU ensures priority usage of Solar Power over Grid Power to reduce Grid consumption. In Daytime condition, the system will give priority to Solar Power and use Grid Power only when the Solar Power is insufficient to sustain the load requirement. When battery gets fully charged during daytime, the SMU will automatically cut-off the Grid Power from the system and load will run through the home inverter.
Battery reverse polarity protection
Solar reverse polarity protection
Reverse current flow at night from battery to solar array